This post contains affiliate links that help support my family. All opinions are my own. Please see Policies for further information.
The Versatile Blogger Award is an award given to bloggers by their peers in order to acknowledge their efforts and accomplishments.
I’m very pleased to have been nominated by This Grateful Mama. You should absolutely check out her blog. It’s full of encouragement for mothers and DIY projects. Her kindness really comes through in her writing, so her blog is lovely to read. Thank you, This Grateful Mama!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and share their link.
- Nominate up to 10 bloggers for the award and provide links to their blogs. Also, inform them about the nomination.
- Reveal 7 facts about yourself that your readers may not know.
7 Facts About Me
- I danced with the Sacramento Ballet and with First State Ballet Theatre. My life is very different now, but yes, I was a professional ballet dancer for a brief period. I think I’ve danced in 17 productions of the Nutcracker. That’s not individual performances – that’s multiple performances per production. That’s a whole lot of Nutcracker.
- I lived in Oxford for two years. Right after we got married, my husband and I moved to Oxford so that he could get his master’s at Oxford University. It’s an astonishingly beautiful city and if you ever get the chance, you should definitely go.
- I studied philosophy at UC Berkeley. When I first decided on the major, I thought, as I’m sure many new majors do, that I wanted to pursue a graduate degree in philosophy. By the time I graduated, I felt that I’d had enough school for the time being. That feeling has yet to depart. I still like philosophy and I particularly enjoy ancient Greek and Chinese philosophy.
- I’m from California and hope to be able to move back some day. There’s no place like home (especially if home is where Napa and San Francisco are).
- I used to work in publishing. During this phase of my life I did bookkeeping, editorial work, PR, marketing research, sales, and design. I worked for Gingko Press and for Hart.
- I have a twin sister and we look nothing alike. She is an amazing singer and actress.
- I really love art. I took a number of art classes in high school and college and I’m going to start teaching art to my nephew and some of his friends.
There are several talented and accomplished bloggers in this list, so please take a look!
Thank you for reading! Don’t forget to subscribe!